Summer 2018

And just like that summer of 2018 has come and gone. I always feel like summer goes by way too fast.
It definitely passed with being my BEST SUMMER!
So many memories made this summer.          So many lessons learned.....

  You cant change the past, but you can let the past shape your future. Just in these last few years have I truly come to realize just how important FAMILY really is. My family means the world to me. It may not seem like it sometimes....but at the end of the day what matters the most??
 
  I've had enough experience to realize LIFE is EXACTLY what I make of it. And i know enough to make each day really count. Every day comes people or circumstances you need to deal with. And alot of times you might think "how am I going to get through this??" But it's only at the end, that you can turn around and see how those people and circumstances shaped you into the person you are.

But NEVER forget to stop and see the beauty in every situation. It's all around....there is ALWAYS something to be thankful for.

  These last few months have seriously been some of the best in my life. Having my (biological) brother back in my life again (after almost 10 years) has seriously meant so much to me. We didnt have the average childhood of growing gl together. And that's what made it all the more special. Besides my twin, hes the closest person in my life. If I could wrap up what this summer has taught me in 1 sentence...it would be this.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING; CHERISH EVERY DAY❤

Comments

  1. This is a testimony that I will tell everyone in the world. i have been married for 4 years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2 years until i meant a post where this man Zuma Zuk have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my love Husband home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48 hours as he have told me after doing everything he asked me to do, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make everyone of you in similar case to meet with this man and have your marriage fixed His email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com whatsapp him on this +15068001647..... thank so much Zuma Zuk.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Beauty of Life

2017 At A Glance....

Welcome to the Winslow House