Thankful AND Blessed

Thankfulness is a choice....and for me its something that comes and goes. Something I don't always put into practice.

Being blessed isn't necessarily a choice. You can't choose to be blessed. But you can choose to take a step back out of the normal chaos in life....and find thankfulness for all that you've been given.

I can't say it comes naturally...but as I look back on the life I lived, I've begun to realize ALL that I have. And all that's been given to me. All of which I will never deserve. But truly....I am beyond THANKFUL for the beautiful family I have. One that I didn't choose, but was given. One that loves me unconditionally. One that gives up so much of themselves to fill others needs.

I'm truly blessed with the amazing friends that I have. All of them, I wouldn't trade for anyone else.....❤

And the last thing....I'm very blessed with the life I've been given to live. Full of mistakes, experiences, challenges, trials....all of which shaped me into the person I am today.

AND FOR THAT I AM TRULY GRATEFUL...

November is National Adoption Month....I find it pretty neat that I was adopted in November...😉
   But really....this family I have is beyond amazing. They so willingly brought me and my twin brother into their home. And have raised us ever since. The life we now live is far better than what we would be living. I can't express my thankfulness in words......it would be inadequate... ❤

AND HERE ARE A FEW PICTURES TO SUM UP THESE PAST FEW MONTHS.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beauty of Life

2017 At A Glance....