2017 At A Glance....

I have to say 2017 was a pretty awesome year on so many different levels....so many people and experiences....so I'm gonna take a couple of minutes to share all that has happened in this past year.

                                    JAN.
 January started off with a visit from our social worker who was apart of our adoption and all that went on....we hadn't seen her in a few years. It was so good to visit and catch up!!!
     Then Brittany and Rosie both had birthdays. Other than that January was pretty slow.....

FEB. MAR. APRIL.
These 3 months were on the slower side. Which was good cause once summer came we were pretty busy. In February Marlie turned 6. In March Jon turned 14 and Jerry turned 13..... 
 April 2nd Mom took Edward and I to Mass to go to a concert. To see Danny Gokey, Casting Crowns, and Unspoken. My 3 favorite bands. We stayed the night in a hotel. And did a little bit of walking around the next day in the Yankee Candle shops. It was alot of fun to be with Mom and Edward for the weekend. 
 MAY.
 May started the business of our crazy schedule. Annabella turned 6. Nicole turned 12. And Grace turned 21.
The other events we did included going to the skylight dining room with our Grampa after he came back from spending the winter in Florida. It's always so good to spend time with him and the rest of the family. 


JUNE.
June.....We added another sweet girl to out family the beginning of this month. As soon as we got her it was like she's always been here. She fit right in and had loved being here. I'm so thankful for her. My brother in law celebrated his birthday the 16th. And then on the 17th Edward and I did out first Spartan Race ever. And loved it so much we signed up for the next one in August. This one was about 4-5 miles and had like 20+ obstacles. A huge thank you to our gym and the owner for helping us train for this event. We both had a blast!!!!!!
JULY.
July....Jolie had her 2nd birthday.
AUG.
August was such a busy month...
It started off with Mom taking us older kids to Soulfest in Gilford, NH. We all love going there and we loved the artists that were there this year. We also got to meet Ryan Stevenson!!!!!!
My youngest niece Becca had her 1st Birthday. August 9th.....its so crazy to watch them all grow up and discover new things. I'm so blessed to apart of their lives and watch them experience so many different things. 
August 5th Edward and I did out next Spartan Race. This time it being 8+ miles and like 25 obstacles. We also did it with some church/gym friends. We loved doing that. Definitely more challenging than the first one. But still alot of fun!!! August 22ndEdward and I celebrated our 18th birthday....(while Mom was away on a cruise. We missed having her here to be with us celebrating such a big birthday. But we're so glad she could go away. She definitely deserves it!!!!)
My oldest sister Brittany took Edward and so out to get our liscence. And do some other fun things while we were out. We came home and celebrated with friends and family...and Chinese food!!! 
SEPT.
September was a pretty slow month...Edward completed the Spartan Beast in Killington Vermont. That was 12+ miles with over 30 obstacles and it was on a mountain. He did an awesome job and aim so proud he finished!!! 
OCT.
October....Mom Brittany and I did a Bubble Run. It was a bit shorter than a 5k but still so much fun!!!
NOV.
November....I have to say November was my most favorite month out of them all. We got the chance to re-connect with some of our biological family members who we haven't seen in over 10 years. We went to my Uncles wedding. And got to see Aunts and uncles and cousins and grandparents!!!! It was such an amazing day!!!! 
And also.....I got the privilege of going with Maddie to her first ultrasound for baby #2!!!! I watched Becca while she had her apt. and then we both went in for the ultrasound. That was such a neat experience!!!! 
Nov 11th I got to have lunch with my Aunt and catch up on life. I hadn't seen her in over 15 years. So it was so amazing to catch up!!!!!
DEC.
I know the month isn't over yet....but at the beginning of the month Edward and I got to go to our cousins bday party....which was so much fun!!! 
Again....I am so incredibly thankful for each of my family members. And fro my friends. All of them that have been by my side during some of the most amazing.....and worst times of my life. 
Thank you for taking the time to read this!! Enjoy this beautiful Christmas season with friends and family!!!!
Love, Elisha 
****photos from the year on next post!!!!

Comments

  1. This is an awesome snapshot of our year!!! GREAT job!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Beauty of Life

Welcome to the Winslow House